Loaves & Fishes has been running since 1987, and is helping address the problem of local people going hungry or lonely before payday.
Loaves & Fishes currently provide three meals a week, on Monday evening, and Tuesday and Wednesday lunchtime in a welcoming atmosphere. This service is a faith-based expression of the mandate Jesus gives to the church to feed the hungry and serve the needs of the community.
We're looking for someone with skills and experience in:
• Gathering and managing volunteers
• Fundraising and managing operating expenses
• Running ministry in accordance with current health and safety processes
• The ability to communicate well and relate to people of all backgrounds, ages and stages
• Organisation and administration
The role is currently 18 hours a week. For a full role description or to talk further please email vicar Tim Bustin.